The Eco-Seal Difference
Eco-Seal puts an end to water and moisture problems that plague the foundation of your home, offering solutions that are as unique, straightforward, and trustworthy as the people who provide them.
When we make the claim that Integrity Begins Beneath the Surface, we’re talking not only about what we do, but also who we are as a company.
- Every member of our staff strives for a high level of personal integrity, which extends to our interactions with potential customers and current clients. What does this mean exactly?
- Our sales efforts are low-pressure. We prefer to hear about your problem, chat about potential solutions, and then offer our services. The consultation and estimate are free because we’re confident you’ll want to hire us after hearing how well we’ll take care of your job.
- When we talk to you, we avoid industry jargon and answer questions as simply and straightforward as possible. In an industry famous for snake-oil solutions and hidden costs, we’re different. What you see is what you get.
- We’ll treat your home with the utmost care and concern, as though it was our own.
- We take pride in our Holmes County roots and live up to that heritage; we’re hard-working, true to our word, provide quality service, and if we don’t get something right the first time, we’ll make it right.
- If we come to the conclusion that Eco-Seal isn’t the solution for you, we’ll help direct you to someone who can help.
When we perform our work, we’re after a high degree of foundational integrity to keep your basement dry and your walls sound, so we do things a bit differently than most waterproofing companies.
- They often work on the inside of your house; they’re about controlling moisture that has already entered your home, diverting and pumping it out.
- We start outside and seek to keep moisture from ever getting in. We remove clay soils from the perimeter of your house and replace dirt with a gravel back fill. This keeps the water further away from your foundation and basement walls.
- No dirt means no erosion, which translates into a more solid barrier against moisture entering your home.
- Also, in the winter, moisture trapped in the soil often freezes and exerts a pressure against your foundation. This pressure is what causes the buckling and bowing often seen in basement walls. No dirt means no chance for soil expansion pressure to do its damage.
- We so believe in this different approach that we offer up to a 30-year warranty covering the work that we do and the products that we sell.